Powered by Blogger.
RSS

10 Things I Hate About YOU


This list is not from the 10 things I hate About You movies.  Or note about hatred.  It simply a list i make when i woke up  this morning and miss my fiance.  People always said that being in long distance relationship is hard and challenging.  For us, its not.   


Dearest fiance,
  1. I hate the way you look at me, it make me nervous
  2. I hate your smile, it melts my heart away
  3. I hate your laugh, it make me happy
  4. I hate to see your face, its so sweet i can take my eyes of you
  5. I hate it when you never get angry, I feel guilty
  6. I hate it when you cares to much, i'll be spoiled.
  7. I hate the fact that we never argue, when I know we should.
  8. I hate it when you always say i'm right when I know i'm wrong.
  9. I hate it when you leave, and thinking what if you never come back.  But you did.
  10. I hate it when you say 'I LOVE YOU' for i'm the one who  LOVE you more

One and a half months to go.  Pray for us.... thanks..


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

yazrenbaizura said...

Well said babe! Hehe...superlove this! :)

Anniliza Binti Mohd Isa said...

hehehhe..thanks dear..

Post a Comment

Blogged.my